- Addresscontrada donnagnora
- House Nr
- PriceReserved Price
- SQM Garden1000
Villa Ostuni is located on the imposing panoramic promontory of the Donnagnora district in the heart of the Ostuni countryside. The architecture of the lamia, typical of local rural residences, is characterized… Read More
Villa Ostuni is located on the imposing panoramic promontory of the Donnagnora district in the heart of the Ostuni countryside.
The architecture of the lamia, typical of local rural residences, is characterized by the presence of an ancient fireplace in tuff and carparo, barrel vaults, thick perimeter walls of tuff finished with lime, imposing dry stone walls and centenary olive trees that make it as a frame in a perfect combination of elegance and rusticity.
The property extends over an area of 1.5 hectares of centuries-old olive trees and the privileged position offers a suggestive panorama.
The estate consists of the following areas:
– Lamia new, with 4 double bedrooms, all with private bathroom, kitchen and service bathroom with laundry. The large outdoor patio is furnished with a sofa area and dining table.
Lamia Antica, transformed into a luxurious, comfortable and welcoming double suite, with bathroom and kitchen.
· Lamia Nuova swimming pool 75sqm with solarium and outdoor shower.
· Lamia Antica swimming pool 5mx3m (15sqm) with solarium and outdoor shower
· Relax gazebo with sofas and audio system with external speakers.
· Kitchen gazebo with table, kitchen and BBQ.
Villa Ostuni is the ideal choice for:
– Investment for short-term tourist rentals in Puglia
– Summer stays in a historic residence in the beautiful countryside of Ostuni