- AddressQHC5+RFR Ostuni, Provincia di Brindisi
- House Nr
- Price€ 2.500.000
- SQM Garden10000
Beautiful Apulian Masseria for sale in the plain of centuries-old olive trees of Ostuni, just a few minutes from the seaside town of Rosa Marina.
A villa in full Mediterranean style with sea views and views of the historic center of Ostuni from the terrace.
This is a unique opportunity to purchase a prestigious villa in one of the most exclusive areas of the city with the convenience of quickly reaching the beaches, services, and amenities of the city center of Ostuni.
Masseria La Rascina is the ideal choice for those looking for:
– An investment in a property ready for the rental market
– A large Masseria in Ostuni near the sea
– The possibility of adding additional bedrooms and/or spa and gym areas to the unit to be renovated
The Masseria for sale is completely fenced and equipped with an electric gate and is situated in a quiet and private location, surrounded by a vast centuries-old olive grove and pristine nature.
The property extends over an area of about 10,000 square meters (1 hectare), of which approximately 700 square meters are covered (arranged on two levels and two bodies of buildings, one to be renovated 400mq and one habitable 350mq).
Masseria La Rascina is well connected to the airports, just 33 minutes (45.1 km) from Salento Airport and 1 hour 3 minutes (93.6 km) from Bari-Karol Wojtyla International Airport. In addition, it is 10 minutes (7.4 km) from Ostuni, 57 minutes (83.5 km) from Lecce, and 1 hour 35 minutes (141 km) from Matera.
The wonderful beaches of the Coastal Dune Park and the Torre Guaceto Protected Marine Area are respectively 7 minutes (5.4 km) and 25 minutes (29.8 km) away.
The Masseria has a large well-kept garden with an English lawn, Mediterranean plants, a private skimmer pool with a heat pump for heating the water (12x6x2.30 m), and a covered patio for relaxing moments outdoors.
The Masseria consists of a large living room with a fireplace, a dining room, a fully equipped kitchen, five double bedrooms, three of which have private bathrooms, and an additional service bathroom in the living area.
With access from the living room and the kitchen, you can reach the internal courtyard, a wonderful garden with a covered patio and comfortable stone seating.
The bedrooms are arranged as follows:
Ground floor (with internal and courtyard access): 1 master bedroom with walk-in closet and large private bathroom complete with sink, toilet, bidet, and shower.
First floor (with internal access): 1 bedroom with private bathroom complete with sink, toilet, bidet, and shower. 1 bedroom with two single beds that shares a complete bathroom with an additional double bedroom that has access to the terrace.
First floor (with external access): 1 bedroom with private bathroom complete with sink, toilet, bidet, and shower.
The Masseria is equipped with every comfort, including split air conditioning, independent heating, Wi-Fi connection, alarm system, artesian well, cisterns, gas system, and private parking.
In 2022/2023 the following restructuring activities were carried out:
-renovation of all bathrooms: sinks, shower fixtures, masonry
restored and brought up to standard throughout the electrical system with replacement of all external and internal control units
-painting of most of the exterior, and the entire interior
– 70% of the internal flooring restored, which will reach 100% by the end of April
– completely renovated the laundry room
– installed a new 30KW/H generator with its own cabin in the parking lot
– new installation of the entire garden irrigation system with a totally new system (timer, pop up, pipe)
– restoration of the cistern that contains drinking water and of the powerful artesian well (there are two artesian wells that can be used without limit, of which we only keep one in operation for the moment)
– pruning of all plants and elimination of dry shrubs and old plants
– planting of 400 new plants in the gardens, part of which served to divide the parking lot from the rest of the property
– repair of all external night lighting with photoelectric cell
– night lighting of the car park which, contrary to what is described, can accommodate 8 cars with a wide margin
-refurbishment of the alarm system with new control unit and replaced external sensors as well as the perimeter sensors
– new video surveillance system that allows the property to view all the external areas in real time on your computer 24 hours a day
– high-speed web network transmitted throughout the farmhouse, garden and pool area
– “fixed” telephones with a dedicated number and use of satellite technology
– pool heating with powerful heat exchanger which raises the pool temperature by one degree/hour from any temperature (and of course regulation of the desired temperature.
– new pool lighting
– restoration of the bottom of the pool with elimination of a leak