- House Nr
- Price€ 1.600.000
- SQM Garden3000
It is a fortified building covering a surface of about 700 square meters, at present it
can accommodate up to twelve people. Its older part was built in 1300 ca. and
after completion in 1800 ca. It underwent a conservative restoration in 2010.
• After the entrance there is a court that, on the right, is opened in a large room
organized as kitchen and dining area, connected with a garden of 3000 square
meters and swimming pool.
• On the left there are the entrances in a large living room, a bedroom with private
bathroom and an independent apartment with kitchen, living/dining room,
bathroom and a large bedroom with a private bathroom.
• The main area has the entrance in a large room with alcove, large fireplace and a
bathroom with Jacuzzi. An old stone stair leads to the first floor.
• In the first floor there are three bedrooms with sea-view and olive tree view, a
larger one with private bathroom and walk-in closet, a second bathroom, a
kitchen-dining room and a studio. The last two rooms open in a large terrace with
view of olive trees and Ostuni town.
• There is, on the west side, an additional 70 m2 area to be restored. The property is
completed by six hectares planted with olive and almond trees and arable land.